Billing and Tax invoice(Agency)

Billing and tax invoice (agency)

You can create content even if there is no money in your account. For details on content creation, click here.
Information in this guide may change depending on the country/region listed in your billing address. This article applies to Korea. For other countries/regions, please contact here for support.

Making a payment

Agencies can only pay by bank transfer.
Bank transfer: You need to add money to your account first to serve ads. If it is your first time to make a payment, please note that there is a minimum payment of 1 million KRW (VAT exclusive). Once you make the payment, Dable will check the amount and add it to your account. There can be delays in this process if you added money during weekends or holidays. To see Dable’s business license and bankbook, please go to the Marketing dashboard and click ‘Payment History’ under ‘Billing’.

Agency commission

There are two ways to pay for an agency commission:
Prepay: Most agencies receive commissions in advance by default. They can do this by taking their commission amount from ad payment, and we will add the original payment amount (that is, including the commission amount) to the account.
Postpay: Agencies categorized as a simplified taxpayer or have otherwise made an agreement with Dable may receive commissions after ad payment. In this case, agencies must pay for the total ad cost and receive their commission back on every 15th or the last day of a month once their tax invoice (cash receipt for simplified taxpayers) has been issued. If you want to choose this option, please contact us here
If you have any questions including commission rates, please contact us here.

Allocating budget to accounts

When an agency makes a payment, it will be added to the agency’s account. Then the agency will allocate this budget to each advertiser’s account as needed. However, please note that promotional credits cannot be allocated.
Marketing dashboard – ‘Budget Allocation’ – Choose the account you will allocate the budget to under ‘Allocate to’ – Click ‘Allocate’

Tax Invoice

Once you pay for your ads (considering your commission payment option), we will check and add it to your account. We will also issue tax invoice by using the business info you have provided in your account.
You should also issue a tax invoice on the commission you received, dated on the day you made the payment. To find Dable’s business info, go to the Marketing dashboard – ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’ and it is on the top of the page.
Simplified taxpayers cannot issue tax invoices for commissions as VAT is exempted. In this case, please issue cash receipts instead.
You must have provided the business registration info as it is essential for issuing tax invoice and adding money to your account. Please go to the Marketing dashboard – ‘Settings’ – ‘Agency’s Business Registration Info’ and add relevant data. Agency’s business registration info and accounting contact fields are mandatory. Advertiser’s business registration field is optional.


I want to change my business registration info/tax invoice info.
What is Invalid Click Adjustments?
Can I allocate promotional credits to another advertiser account?
I’m an agency, but can I let my advertiser pay for his ad by himself?